More pictures here
Sherpa K650T Turbine Bush Plane
The Sherpa K650T is an experimental bush plane that captured imaginations at Oshkosh with its exceptional performance. With a specially engineered wing and flap system and 840shp turbine engine turning a 110 inch prop you get Super Cub performance on short fields with 180 mph cruise!
Our Sherpa comes with options to configure for summer or winter bush operations – bush wheels, skis, and amphibious floats with three payload options.
An STMA exclusive development built by an experienced bush pilot and test-flown extensively to replicate test pilot reported performance.
for X-Plane 10 (32 and 64-bit). XP9.7 version is available upon individual request to email@example.com after purchase.
- Flying performance that will water your eyes – 100ft Take-off and Landing!
- Flight performance tested throughout the envelope
- Basic bush style autopilot (altitude, bank, heading hold, course track)
- Both GPS and FMS integrated for your preference.
- EDM 930T engine monitor shows full systems status
- Full feature moving map in the EDM 930 display (option)
- FMS access through EDM 930T option page
- Lightning fast modeling with optimized frame rates
- Fully interactive 3D cockpit with exceptional views from green house doors and windows
- STMA exclusive side dock controls doors, windows, and payload weight
X-Adventures kit lets you build your bush plane skills
- Steep, one-way mountain hunting camp strip
- Two one-way very short gravel bar strips
- AK pilot rescue adventure uncompromising terrain
More pictures here
- Initial test aircraft livery. Free upgrades with certification liveries
- 3-in-1 model – Land, Ski, Float - all configurations available from one folder
- Pilot quick start guide
- Sherpa X-Adventures
Requirements: X-Plane 10 fully updated. Mac or Windows. Linux not supported. (XP9 available on request)
Design by STMA
$24.95 Sherpa K650T