More pictures here
A-1A Husky Package
The perfect bush plane: Water, Land and snow!
Flight model data was extracted from the Type Certificate Data Sheet (TCDS) and from the pilot operating handbook (POH). The flight characteristics are very realistic and have been tested by real Husky pilots.
5 Models in one package:
7 New Liveries by Peter Fischer
- a Husky on animated retractable skis.
- a Husky on animated amphibious floats.
- a bush Husky on tundra tires and with a cargo pod.
- a "wheels" Husky which has exposed main landing gear tires for operations off-airport or on grass fields.
- a "wheelpants" Husky which you can use to take your lady friend for a Sunday afternoon flight.
- A brand new default "C-HUSK" skin, including a Hi Res version, and 3 brand new exciting skins: D-EMML, F-GUSY, and G-HSKE.
- 3 newly updated skins: Blue-White, NAT2003, and Ol Yellow.
- both GoodWay and FSE
- Flight model optimized and tested by Husky owner and CFI, Todd Denning. He reports that it is as realistic as being in the airplane
- a totally redesigned and updated 3D cockpit & cabin with manipulator-based animated controls.
- Joystick,Throttle, Propeller, Mixture, and Carburetor Heat controls, primer
- Ignition (magneto) and starter switch.
- Elevator pitch trim wheel, Flap Handle & panel-mounted flap indicator.
- animated cockpit, cabin doors, cowling, compartment door
- dynamic cockpit lighting.
- a functioning map light which provides additional illumination on the primary flight instruments at the click of a switch.
- cleverly concealed switches which pop up a portable GPS, the HangarOps remote control, fuel gauges, and a larger radio stack as needed.
- back-lit flight instruments
- Checklister (tm) checklist.
Our unique HangarOps plug-in which lets you “tug” your Beaver around the ramp and place it in your very own animated hangar! Free hangars are included with the model!
More pictures here
Design by STMA
$24.95 A-1A Husky