SimPlates X is our collection of IFR approach (and other) charts and a worldwide airport/facility directory aimed at the serious flight simulation enthusiast. This latest edition features over 30,000 REAL WORLD IFR PLATES - far more plates and at a higher quality than ever before.
Take your X-Plane experience to the next level!
(PC Only - does not work on MAC)
PC Only - does not work on MAC
- Over 30,000 real-world IFR plates, including approach plates, SIDs/STARs, Airport Diagrams, and more. Approach types include ILS, VOR, VOR/DME, NDB, LLZ, SDF, GPS, TACAN, Helicopter, Visual, and more.
- Superb coverage: includes virtually every IFR plate for the USA and plates for hundreds of countries worldwide.
- Complete, Integrated WORLDWIDE Airport/Facilities directory. Features useful information on the vast majority of the world's airports, including many tens of thousands without instrument approaches. Also included as part of this is a fairly comprehensive worldwide directory of NAVAIDs (Navigational Aids) such as VORs and NDBs.
- For the USA, a complete list of preferred routing tables is included, so you can plan your virtual flights just like the pros do!
- Simplates' friendly interface makes it easy to find exactly the plate or information you are looking for quickly, print it out, and have it ready for your virtual flight. Yes, SimPlates are meant to be printed, not viewed on screen (though it is theoretically possible to view them on-screen as well, as they come as PDF files, you will in practice find it easier to do as real pilots do and print them out to reference while you are simming)
- Remember, SimPlates are ACTUAL IFR PLATES! However, pilots, please avoid all temptation and DO NOT USE THEM FOR REAL WORLD FLIGHT. This is because actual IFR plates have relatively short life spans, and thus the plates in SimPlates should be considered expired. However, they are still more than perfectly valid for simulator flying
Simplates is shipped on a disk
Sale Ends: 9/7/14