Lincoln Electric LN-10 Bench Model Wire Feeder - K1559-3
Lincoln Electric LN-10 Bench Model Wire Feeder
The LN-10 wire feeder is available in both bench and boom mounted versions. The modular design of the LN-10 allows maximum versatility in today’s demanding industrial welding environment.
- Rugged drive roll design - With 4 rolls for positive wire feeding.
- Presettable voltage and wire feed speed - Using large control knobs allows easy adjustment with a gloved hand.
- Standard dual procedure for both wire drives - Selectable at the control box unit, with the optional dual procedure switch, dual schedule Magnum® gun, or with the optional dual procedure remote
- Cold feed forward and reverse controls - For safe wire loading/unloading.
- Selectable trigger control - For standard 2 step, interlocking 4 step, spot weld and cold feed trigger control (ideal for booms where cold wire feeding can be done at the gun trigger.)
- Five welding process control and timer functions - preflow gas timer, run-in wire feed speed/voltage control, spot weld timer, burnback control, postflow gas timer.
- Security features - Available to limit welding procedures.
Weight:65 lbs. (29.5 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 16 x 15 x 31
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 406 x 381 x 787
MIG, Flux-Cored, Pulsed
|Unit Includes |
10 ft. (3.0 m) control cable. (K1501-10)
Wire Feeder Specifications:
Input: 50/60 Hz 42VAC
Wire Speed Range ipm (m/min): 35-750 (0.8-19.0)
Solid Wire Size Range in (mm): .023-3/32 (0.6-2.4)
Cored Wire Size Range in (mm): .035-1/8 (0.9-3.2)
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog