Flame Tech Airco-Style Cutting Torch, 180 Degree Head, 18" Length - All Gases - 6518-180
Heavy Duty Cutting Torch - Compatible with Airco Seat - Uses Any Fuel Gas
Designed for Rugged Environments. Hand Cutting, Scrap Yards, Mill & Foundry Applications.
The New Flame Tech® “6500” Hand Cutting Torch is a heavy duty torch designed for rugged environments. This torch, when using Flame Tech’s Scrapper or Airco Series cutting tips, is ideal for heavy cutting in scrap yards and steel mill operations. This heavy duty torch when using these tips can hand cut up to 12” of steel.
- Can be used with any Fuel Gas
- Single leaver actuated torch control
- Uses common “B” size oxygen supply and “B” size fuel supply to minimize the hose and regulator requirements
- Solid Forged Bronze Head
- Heavy Duty Nozzle Mixing Torch
- Three Stainless Tubes in Triangular Format
- Uses Flame Tech® “BI-METAL” Designed Nozzles
- Light Weight Multi-Tasking Torch
- Safety first – Reduced Flashback
- Maximum Strength, Greater Rigidity
- Low Maintenance Longer Lasting
- Ease of operation
***See item title for Length of torch, type of Gas and Head Angle***
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog