Porter Cable 13 HP Briggs & Stratton 7500 Watt Electric Generator - BSV750-W
The BSV750-W Features:
- 7,500 rated watts, 10,750 surge watts
- Advanced alternator design
- 10" pneumatic tires
- 7 gallon tank provides 9.4 hours of run time at half load and 5.4 hours of run time at full load between fills
- 12 VDC, two GFCI 120 VAC duplex outlets, 120 VAC twistlock outlet, and 120/240 VAC twistlock outlet
- Pushbutton electric start (battery not included)
- Briggs & Stratton 13 HP Vanguard engine with: overhead valves, cast iron sleeves, low oil protection, and low tone muffler
- Fuel gauge
- Idle control
- Standard Equipment: Generator, two twistlock electrical plugs, engine oil, wheel kit, and operating manual
- Rated Watts: 7,500
- Surge Watts: 10,750
- Engine Mfgr.: Briggs & Stratton
- Horsepower: 13
- Tank Capacity: 7 gallon
- Outlet Configuration:
- 2 GFCI 120 VAC Duplex Outlets
- 12 VDC
- 120 VAC Twistlock
- 120/240 VAC Twistlock
- Length: 30"
- Width: 27"
- Height: 33"
- Comparative Noise Level (dBA): 73.9
- Shipping Weight: 226 lbs
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog