Tri-Mark TM 881K2 Gas Shielded Flux Cored Low Alloy Wire - E81T1-K2CJ H8/-K2MJ H8 - .045" Wire - 33 lb Spool - S284812-K29
TM-881K2 was developed in .045” (1.2 mm) diameter to be used primarily in the offshore market because of outstanding impact resistance at low temperatures. Shipbuilding applications will likely benefit from the all-position capabilities of TM-881K2. The wire has a stable soft spray transfer with almost no spatter when using 75-85% Ar/20-15% CO2. 100% CO2 gas shielding may be used with some sacrifice in fume, spatter, and impact resistance. Excellent all-position characteristics give this product the advantage over competitive products.
• Designed for offshore applications
• Argon/CO2 shielding gas for lower spatter and fume
• CTOD easily exceeds .25 mm at -10°C
• Good impacts at -60°C (-76°F) both as welded and stress relieved
• Hydrogen levels below 5 ml/100g
100% CO2, 75-85% Ar/bal CO2, 35-50 cfh
Data Sheet TM_881K2.pdf
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog