Hobart Excel Arc 71 Gas Shielded Flux Cored Wire - E71T-1C/-1M/-9C/-9M - .045" Wire - 33 lb Spool - S247112-029
Excel-Arc 71 is a flux-cored wire that is designed for general purpose fabrication, welding in all positions. It can be used with either 100% CO2 or 75% Ar/25% CO2 shielding gas, offering a spray type transfer of weld metal. Excel-Arc 71 provides good impact strength at low temperatures. It also has low spatter levels and the slag is easy to remove. Excel-Arc is available in .045”, .052” and 1/16” diameters with the optional H8 hydrogen designator. Other diameters which may be available do not carry this optional designator.
Mild and low alloy steels.
CONFORMANCES AND APPROVALS:
• AWS A5.20, E71T-1C, E71T-1M, E71T-9C, E71T-9M H8, ASME SFA 5.20, E71T-1C/M
• ABS 100% CO2 3SA 3YSA H10, 75% Ar/25% CO2 3SA, 3YSA H10
• Burea Veritas SA3YM HH
• CWB 100% CO2 E491T-9 H8, 80% Ar/20% CO2 E491T-9M H8
• DNV III Y40M H10
• Lloyd’s Register 100% CO2 3S 3YS H10
• Mil-E24403/1, Class MIL-71T-1C
Data Sheet Excel_Arc71.pdf
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog