Welcome to iO Online Store.
Welcome to iO online class registration!
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING BEFORE REGISTERING
- Students MUST attend the first day of the class for which they signed up. iO ID cards and books are passed out that day. Contact the Training Center with conflicts.
- A student may miss no more than 2 classes. This is to encourage commitment to a group and an ensemble. You may make up a class, but make-ups will still count as an absence. Please call the Training Center to notify of misses and make-ups.
- Tuition balance payments received after the deadline will incur a $25 late payment fee.
- All students begin in Level 1, whether or not you are an MFA or a SAG actor, unless you have been trained in the Harold at iO West or iO South.
- iO reserves the right to hold a student back or move them forward according to ability and need.
- If you have completed the Training Center program and are re-registering for Level 1-5B, please contact the Training Center directly to receive a code to enroll at your discounted rate. If you pay pay full price and have not contacted us to get the code, you WILL be responsible for the entire rate with no refund. The same goes for Interns and payment plan students.
- If you are expecting to see a class online and it is not listed, that means it is full. Please select another section.
- If you get a confirmation number, then you are confirmed. You will receive a reminder email later.
- There are no tuition refunds. All sales are final. If you discover that you cannot take the class you have paid for, before it begins, you can roll over the tuition to a future session.